• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for a rugged, great looking cooler or Lunch bag - Any suggestions?

tsaltzma

Reaction score
I want an adult version of a lunch pail. Basically I'm looking for a rugged, functional, but also good looking cooler or Lunch bag. This is about the only one I've found that fits all my requirements.

http://www.homeofmillican.com/shoulder-bags/les-the-cooler-bag.html

This thing looks a lot like a Filson bag(great), seems to pack quite a bit, and looks rugged enough.
If you are aware of any other good ones, please do tell. Please keep in mind it must be rugged, so Canvas, ballistic nylon, etc. No silly plastic tubs inside. It also needs to be under $150.

Thanks!

OliverGauffe

Reaction score
I am also looking for a similar type of thing, but less outdoorsy. I need something I can take 3 separate dishes in (salad, main dish, dessert or yogurt), with a little thing for sauce, with fork and knife and spoon included. I want it to all fit together and take up litttle space in my work bag. I also would prefer it to not be plastic, yet glass is too heavy. I fear I'm on the search for something that does not exist. Help?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 35 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%