1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for a more relaxed Levi Repro

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by lupin23rd, Mar 20, 2006.

1. lupin23rd

lupin23rd Well-Known Member

Was looking at the Levi's store for a pair of jeans the other day but nothing really caught my eye. A few simple fits were OK but I guess I when it comes to jeans I'm looking to go big or go home.

Thought I'd looke into seeing what sort of Levi's repro models were available that had a more loose fit that some of the stuff I've been seeing recently.

Saw one of the Capital E jeans at the store today and they looked alright, maybe the Alambra (sp?) cut?

A quick look on the Vintage Levi's site shows that the 1930's 501 are a looser fit as well, and I remember one of the 40's was a loose one as well.

Are there any other repro Levi models that are cut more relaxed that the current styles? Doesn't have to be a LVC model, it could be something done by another company. I know you guys are pretty high on the 45rpm jeans, although I was under the impression those were slimmer and are definitely pricey.

Can be straight or a boot-leg cut. I've had good success with the PDC LTD and Diesel Ravix models, as well as a Joie cut I can't name, for reference.

Looking for some help from the Denim Gods here on SF to guide the way.

Thanks guys,
    m

2. Flame

Flame Distinguished Member

Another loose-fitting 501 repro is the 1955, as well as the 1800s. I suggest searching rakuten for various repro models. Most stores often have a full-body shot of models wearing them.

3. The Grapist

The Grapist Senior Member

Yeah, the 1955's are looser than the 1947's. If you're a small size, I'm selling some 55's in the Buying/Selling forum. [​IMG]