1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a mentor who can share some style advice and provide some feedback

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by denverbizman42, May 19, 2013.

1. denverbizman42

denverbizman42 Member

I've evolved in my career and realized i want to work on developing a betterI want to out forth the best image. I'd like to start dressing the part. I'd love,to find someone who would enjoy being a mentor- share some ideas about style and help me elevate how I present myself. I'm pretty traditional and conservative in how I like to dress.

2. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

how much are you willing to pay?

1 person likes this.
  3. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

Isn't that one of the purposes of this forum?

Jump into the WAYWRN thread. Start asking questions. Use the search feature.

1 person likes this.
  4. onepiece22

onepiece22 Member

Well the best thing you can do as previously said is to dive into WAYWRN thread and start asking questions. You can lurk and see who's styles you like and gear questions towards them. The fastest way may be to just start posting your own fits and learn through trial and error.

5. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Well-Known Member

"Mentor" probably is a code word for personal help/not wanting to share much publicly.

Some people have done that for others here. And of course there's the image consulting option, either locally or (it's cheap) below.

6. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Well-Known Member

$250 per hour + my expenses (where applicable).
    For the same rate, I'll be a friend if one is needed for outings.

Last edited: May 29, 2013