1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a field jacket recommendation

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by iatnogpitw, Aug 14, 2013.

1. iatnogpitw

iatnogpitw New Member

Hello people,

I'm new to these parts. I did a search on this, but perhaps I didn't search the right forum or what, I still don't know how it works on these forums. So sorry if this is already common knowledge. I am looking for recommendations for a field jacket. I am right now leaning towards the Spiewak Systems field jacket. I have been satisfied with the fit and quality of their stuff in the past, and I hope that hasn't changed. I am open to suggestions. Another question: which color is the most versatile for this kind of more rugged, utilitarian sort of coat. I was leaning toward black, but I'm not so sure anymore. My main concern is versatility, ie that it can be worn with (almost) anything. So that made me lean more toward navy. Suggestions? Price point is 400.00 USD or lower.

Thanks in advance.