• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for a driving moc ...

Tibo

Reaction score
Hi-

I'm looking to buy a pair of driving mocs in the classic style of Tod's, like these ones (from Fairmount Shoes in France) :

Fairmount does not sell online, unfortunately, hence my question: any idea where I could find comparable shoes at an online retailer shipping toBelgium ?

Tibo.

Englandmj7

Reaction score
Polo.com has some nice pairs, currently on sale as well. Also, if you try doing a search for "Driving moc" on here I am sure you will find several posts/recommendations.

Pink22m

Reaction score
You might want to consider a pair of Tods; last month I purchased my first pair in Milan, and so far, they are the most comfortable pair of driving mocs I have owned. I would also recommend trying To Boot New York, and for a beater pair, JCrew.

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just bought a pair of suede driving mocs from yoox.com. It should be here today or tomorrow. They had a 50% of coupon last week, but I don't think it works anymore. Use the forum link if you buy from there.

Tibo

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments

I would like to buy a pair of Tod's, but they're selling a bunch of driving mocs of different styles, but not the classical model very similar to the one posted above.

And Polo.com does not ship to Belgium (pity they don't).

Tibo-

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 270 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.8%