Looking for a Canada based proxy - ship to the US

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by sintorialist, Mar 10, 2016.

1. sintorialist

sintorialist Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I just moved to London from San Francisco and am looking for someone in Canada to help with some ongoing proxy orders I will have. Given the USD/CAD exchange rate, I'm hoping to take advantage of this a bit. I would likely place a few orders all at once for when I visit back to the US every couple months.

If anyone's interested I can do some sort of compensation for your troubles. Hit me up! :)

2. blueline7

blueline7 Active Member

Can you tell us a bit more about what you have in mind? I mean, you want orders placed from Canadian stores and then shipped to you in the US when you get there?

3. Toperone

Toperone Member

I'm not sure if i undestood you correctly. If you have problems with finding a transport provider from US to UK (that happen's unfortunately) I would suggest using pages like http://clicktrans.com/ to find someone to handle the task. You arrived to London recently, so i guess you are not familiar with shipping things across the ocean, so posting your stuff on clicktrans with description and waiting for quotes would be the most comfortable solution i guess