1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Looking for a boot similar to this one. Need Help.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by COmputoman, Jan 23, 2013.

1. COmputoman

COmputoman New Member

Hey guys,
    First time poster here. Lately I have been looking for a pair of boots to add to my collection. I have a pretty precise idea of what I am looking for and I thought maybe someone here would have a good suggestion of where I can find it. I am looking for something that has a slim toe, almost like you would find a in a dress shoe, wingtip or maybe even a chucka. I want it to be gray leather with no brogue details (trying to stay away from something that looks like a wingtip boot and trying to stay as far away from combat boot). Here is an example of what I am looking for.
    http://www.johnvarvatos.com/Bowery_Gusset_Boot/pd/np/3024/p/4168.html
    The problem is that they only have an 8.5 and the price is a little high.
    Thanks.