Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for 1930s men's clothing prints?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kabert, Jun 26, 2005.

1. kabert

kabert Senior member

2. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

Nice find Kabert, I plan on bidding you to the death on some of these items.

3. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Yeah....sometimes it's best to keep it to yourself. [​IMG] I'll see you in the bidding. Wish I could find some women's ones too for a sort of set. bob

4. kabert

kabert Senior member

I figured some of you are way more into these old drawings than I am. I'm bidding on 3 of them, but I'm not sure what I'd do with them if I won. I can't see getting them framed and hanging them in my house, and there's definitely no wall space in my closet to hang them (though that'd be a natural place for them to go).

5. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Well, fashion in general is the focus of what little original art I own. I have a photographer friend from whom I have bought four brilliant photograms (titles: Shoe, Handbag, Pas de Deux (?), Dress with Boa). I also have a small shoe-themed painting that I picked up last summer in Manchester, and two small design drawings that I bought from a student at a recent student exhibition where I teach. So these would be a nice addition. Though I would prefer women's rather than men's.

Thanks for the link.

bob