• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking at penises in the locker room.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol Opening this thread is like entering the wrong classroom in highschool, which happens to be the special classroom. You're inclined to stay and observe, but you're mostly just
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol
Opening this thread is like entering the wrong classroom in highschool, which happens to be the special classroom. You're inclined to stay and observe, but you're mostly just
uhoh.gif

uhoh.gif

Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol
Opening this thread is like entering the wrong classroom in highschool, which happens to be the special classroom. You're inclined to stay and observe, but you're mostly just
uhoh.gif

uhoh.gif

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I got a really good and close shave on ******** today. Can't wait to show it off at the locker room.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
I got a really good and close shave on ******** today. Can't wait to show it off at the locker room.

Sometimes I get razor burn and it looks like I haz genital warts. This happens every third time or so, even when I use shaving cream. Plz halp!

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Do women find shorn penises sexy?

Really depends on the city and the age range. I can tell you with confidence that a lot of "millenial" generation girls like a full, or at least very close, shave on *********. Also, I've found that I am far more likely to get BJs when shorn. Bear in mind that I mostly run in LA and NY circles. Not sure how the local chicks in, say, Cincinnati would react to a shaved johnson.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This thread is just USELESS w/o pics.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
not sure why this is an admission that is difficult to be honest in, but i do all the time.

but it isnt like it is intentional. it is more like it's there so my eyes just see it but i dont focus on it or try to observe.
as humans, you dont have to be gay to have a tendency of the eyes to be drawn to parts of the body that are not on a daily basis revealed in public. just is . im sure women are the same way just glancing at others' crotches the same way even if they werent gay. it just is an incidental passing glance.

and i notice others casually glancing my way as well both old or young (gay or not i cant tell really ) but i dont really care because i just assume they are the same way as me. just a knee jerk passing glance.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Don Carlos
Really depends on the city and the age range. I can tell you with confidence that a lot of "millenial" generation girls like a full, or at least very close, shave on *********. Also, I've found that I am far more likely to get BJs when shorn. Bear in mind that I mostly run in LA and NY circles. Not sure how the local chicks in, say, Cincinnati would react to a shaved johnson.

My ex-girlfriend from LA (Orange County to be more precise) absolutely did NOT want any part of me shaved. She thought it was really gay.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
My ex-girlfriend from LA (Orange County to be more precise) absolutely did NOT want any part of me shaved. She thought it was really gay.

As with all things sexual, your results may vary.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads