1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking at penises in the locker room.

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Don Carlos, Jan 6, 2011.

1. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

This thread has taught me that it's a fascinating wide world of penises out there, and I have to make up for 20 years of lost time!

2. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Last time I was at the NYAC, I had alpha heads turning every which way.

3. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

There was an old guy at my gym who would engage people in long conversation while naked with one foot propped up on the bench in the locker room. The staffs nickname for him was Captain Jack.

4. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

dam why we gots to be all hung up about our penises in this society dam !!

5. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

dam why we gots to be all hung up about our penises in this society dam !!

Republican rhetoric is to blame!

6. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

There was an old guy at my gym who would engage people in long conversation while naked with one foot propped up on the bench in the locker room. The staffs nickname for him was Captain Jack.

I vow to become this guy when I am an old man.

7. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Senior member Dubiously Honored

[can't believe i'm posting in this thread] but many years as a sportswriter, you get pretty blase about it. there are exceptions. one all-american linebacker turned nfl head coach (recently unemployed) was nicknamed by all "tripod."
    Singletary isn't that tall.

8. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    he's certain (ahem) taller than I am. Not to say that that is who i was talking about. nope.

9. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

why is it whenever i am undressing at the gym guys look at me like [​IMG] ??

azn dick syndrome? [​IMG]

just kiddin' brother! love ya!

10. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

What's up with using a blow dryer on your weenus and anus in the locker room, sometimes with one leg propped up on the counter? WTF?! Damn it.

Remind me never to use a locker room blow dryer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

I vow to become this guy when I am an old man.

Fox alpha [​IMG]

12. gort

gort Senior member

What's up with using a blow dryer on your weenus and anus in the locker room, sometimes with one leg propped up on the counter? WTF?! Damn it. Remind me never to use a locker room blow dryer. [​IMG]
    Saw a guy at a Bally's once while I was in college bending over in front of the wall-mounted hands dryer spreading his butt cheeks to dry his ass crack. [​IMG]

13. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Senior member Dubiously Honored

Saw a buy at a Bally's once while I was in college bending over in front of the wall-mounted hands dryer spreading his butt cheeks to dry his ass crack. [​IMG]
    SRSLY, what the fuck is wrong with people? I mean, we all have these stories, which leads me to think people are even more fucked up than we even generally consider. There was a guy (high up in admin at the uni) who would do his whole morning routine for getting ready after working out, before heading to the office, naked in the locker room at the wellness center. Just shave, dry off, walk around, do whatever. Just hanging out, and then would lean in close to the mirror to fix his hair, pressing all up against the counter. Yikes! It's bad enough when folk do this and they're total strangers... but then you have to sit in meetings with the guy... or hear him delivering a speech. BUT, one thing I have learned from this thread is as others have said... NEVER touch the hand dryer in a locker room.

14. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

The gym I go to in Japan has a lady custodian, who cleans both locker rooms during normal business hours. I never used to see her during the times I would go there, then all of the sudden every single day after I shower, she's in there. Sometimes not even cleaning, just killing time. Not exactly a looker and probably 15 years my senior, but the female presence in that environment for some reason gives me this inclination to let it all hang out as I do everything before I get dressed. So I do. [​IMG]

15. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

azn dick syndrome? [​IMG]

just kiddin' brother! love ya!

you'll love me more when you see me in the gym locker room dammit!! hahaha sorry bro just joking

16. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

The gym I go to in Japan has a lady custodian, who cleans both locker rooms during normal business hours. I never used to see her during the times I would go there, then all of the sudden every single day after I shower, she's in there. Sometimes not even cleaning, just killing time. Not exactly a looker and probably 15 years my senior, but the female presence in that environment for some reason gives me this inclination to let it all hang out as I do everything before I get dressed.

So I do. [​IMG]

nice! i would do the same. heck why not. show off.

17. LeeReynolds

LeeReynolds Active Member

I don't look at other people's junk.

I do think this video is hilarious though.

18. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

dammit... that's the longest I've looked at another man's penis in my life.

19. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

NSFW.

20. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

dammit... that's the longest I've looked at another man's penis in my life.

What's your record time for staring at a woman's penis?