1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking at penises in the locker room.

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Don Carlos, Jan 6, 2011.

1. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Senior member Dubiously Honored

Wait... you mean there are people who DON'T? WTF is wrong with you people?

We had a guy in our football team in highschool, very meek nice guy with a small asian girlfriend. His cock was fucking enormous. It was a joke. The shit we used to say to him and even in front of his girlfriend was deplorable... but I just don't know how that worked in a basic physical level. Any time he was about to undress the jokes started. How straight of us, I know.

You wouldn't happen still to have this fellow's contact information, would you? [​IMG]
    Ummm... I have this friend (GoSurface) who might want to know.

Edit:
    Truth time, though, is that most of you guys are hideous pieces of sludge with fleshy appendages more suited to mutagenous one-offs that evolution thankfully had the mercy to kill off eons ago. As such, NO, most of the time it's too frightening to look and an accidental glance can sometimes be enough to give you cold sweats at night.

I'd rather eat a plate of rancid curry than look at the vast majority of you douchebags in the shower.

2. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Wait... you mean there are people who DON'T? WTF is wrong with you people?

You wouldn't happen still to have this fellow's contact information, would you? [​IMG]
    Ummm... I have this friend (GoSurface) who might want to know.

+1.

3. otc

otc Senior member

The flaccid and errect length aren't suppoed to be correlated are they?

Played sports all my life, never been that uncomfortable with nudity and yeah, I will totally gawk at a monstrous penis that flaccid is like twice the girth of my boner.

While I would think there is some small amount of correlation (just like there is some small amount of correlation between height and penis length...but with a huge variance)...but is it more likely that giant flaccid dicks are on the "shower" end of the scale while smaller ones tend to be "growers"?

I know there are some out there that basically get hard but don't really grow that much while others multiply

4. gort

gort Senior member

Playing ice hockey, the showers at the rink are the worst. Locker rooms are freezing cold, by the time you get to the shower you're in "baby thumb" mode almost. Half the time the showers don't even have hot water to boot!

5. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior member

I try not to see penises if I can help it. Sometimes though, I'll return to my locker after a workout only to see an old man dressing in front of the locker next to mine. Leg quivering as he tries to step into a yellowed pair of briefs. Balls hanging like chewing gum in a heatwave. This is one of the downsides of using the gym during normal business hours. It's filled with retirees.

6. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Senior member

I try to ignore people in general at the gym (it's 5 fuckin AM and I just want to work out), and the locker room is no exception.

I have seen guys showering in their underwear, as well as some who wear their underwear into the shower and put it back on when they're done. To each his own.

7. gort

gort Senior member

Ok seriously every time I see this thread title when viewing the Health & Body forum I laugh out loud. My office mate keeps asking me whats so funny.

8. Mr T

Mr T Senior member

Leg quivering as he tries to step into a yellowed pair of briefs. Balls hanging like chewing gum in a heatwave.

You are a poet.

Why don't more people wrap their towel around their waist while walking to the shower? It seems so obvious but it seems I am the only one that does this at my gym.

9. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Senior member

You are a poet.

Why don't more people wrap their towel around their waist while walking to the shower? It seems so obvious but it seems I am the only one that does this at my gym.

It's always the old guys who don't, at least in my experience. It's like they just don't give a fuck anymore. "Yeah, my body looks like a hairy and uncooked bratwurst with tits, but I don't give a rat's ass."

10. SField

SField Senior member

what I don't get are the fat people who wear underwear to the shower or cover up their ass/junk but don't seem to worry about the fact that their far more disgusting gut/man tits/back tits are in full view. I mean, no one gives a shit about your dick but for fuck sake why be ashamed about what you can't control but be incredibly open about how you abused your body? At a fucking gym of all places. To me obesity is far more offensive and shameful than a small or average penis.

11. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Senior member Dubiously Honored

Once in a blue moon, my wife will give me an unfortunate meat curtain update. I don't go to the gym, so no schlong watching for me.

12. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

You are a poet.

I definitely do not do this. You are sweaty and smelly. Why would you wrap a nice clean towel around yourself and get all the grime and grossness on the clean towel? Then afterwards dry your clean body with that dirty towel? Makes no sense to me.

13. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

or you could bring a clean towel in addition to the one wrapped around your waist and use the clean one after shower

14. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

I dont understand this showering with your underwear on. It would be virtually impossible to avoid totally soaking your underwear. Wouldnt it be more embarrassing to look like you just pissed your pants? Why not just not take a shower if its that big a deal to you?

Mutagenous one-off would make a pretty good custom title.

15. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

It's always the old guys who don't, at least in my experience. It's like they just don't give a fuck anymore. "Yeah, my body looks like a hairy and uncooked bratwurst with tits, but I don't give a rat's ass."

It is a generational thing. In the 50's or 60's if you wrapped yourself in a towel in a locker room you were considered odd. Maybe a pussy or homo. You went bare and that was just the way it was done. You only used a towel to sit on in a sauna.It was even like this into the 70's.

16. cimabue

cimabue Senior member

We had gang showers in the Eighties in high school. Showering with undies would have been unthinkable. Everybody had to shower after phys ed. Yeah, there were two guys who were stand outs: a short, black guy and a tall, skinny Irish kid. The rest of us fell way behind them in the "normal" range. No telling where a whopper will show up.

17. SField

SField Senior member

We had gang showers in the Eighties in high school. Showering with undies would have been unthinkable. Everybody had to shower after phys ed. Yeah, there were two guys who were stand outs: a short, black guy and a tall, skinny Irish kid. The rest of us fell way behind them in the "normal" range. No telling where a whopper will show up.

There's this short Greek guy at my gym in New York... I swear I thought it was a joke when I first saw it. My good friend, a loud mouthed Goldman VP from the Bronx, saw him walk by and actually started clapping, then said "congrata fucking lations" the dude laughed.

18. syang451

syang451 Active Member

I'm a straight guy (so far) and yeah if one is in my line of vision I'll notice it.

A lot of the time it's an old fat white dude and I'll even take alternate routes to avoid it. The only time I'll actually make a point of looking is if it's one of the few black people in my gym and I want to see if it's as big as is generally advertised. In a few cases I've actually stared in shock and awe for at least a few seconds.

Played sports all my life, never been that uncomfortable with nudity and yeah, I will totally gawk at a monstrous penis that flaccid is like twice the girth of my boner.

We had a guy in our football team in highschool, very meek nice guy with a small asian girlfriend. His cock was fucking enormous. It was a joke. The shit we used to say to him and even in front of his girlfriend was deplorable... but I just don't know how that worked in a basic physical level. Any time he was about to undress the jokes started. How straight of us, I know.

thats hilarious [​IMG]

19. delakingois

delakingois Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

20. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

one time i watched in horror as an old-timer patted talc on his balls.

another time i starred in awe at some 6 foot black dudes like 8 inch flaccid gregory.