Looking at penises in the locker room.

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Don Carlos, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Kind of hard not to look when you're at the onsen and everyone is naked.

wtf why am I participating in this thread?!

Because you are being honest and sharing with us. Thank you. [​IMG]

2. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

Because you are being honest and sharing with us. Thank you. [​IMG]

You're welcome [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

I want to know why some guys keep their underwear on in the shower? (no homo)

4. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

So AB can't look at their cawk. Duh.

5. Don Carlos

Don Carlos In Time Out

Lol, do guys above the age of 10 really do that? It is probably because they are ashamed of their meek little mousecocks.

6. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

So, to answer AB's question - yes. Guess I could come up with a myriad of excuses why it happens, but it does, so that'll be that.

7. gort

gort Senior member

WTF? This sounds like something 12 year olds would do at football camp or something.

8. 2balls

2balls Senior member

make eye contact, look down, make eye contact, look down, make eye contact and wink. then proceed to turn my towel into a rat-tail and a towel fight begins.

9. SField

SField Senior member

I'm a straight guy (so far) and yeah if one is in my line of vision I'll notice it.

A lot of the time it's an old fat white dude and I'll even take alternate routes to avoid it. The only time I'll actually make a point of looking is if it's one of the few black people in my gym and I want to see if it's as big as is generally advertised. In a few cases I've actually stared in shock and awe for at least a few seconds.

Played sports all my life, never been that uncomfortable with nudity and yeah, I will totally gawk at a monstrous penis that flaccid is like twice the girth of my boner.

We had a guy in our football team in highschool, very meek nice guy with a small asian girlfriend. His cock was fucking enormous. It was a joke. The shit we used to say to him and even in front of his girlfriend was deplorable... but I just don't know how that worked in a basic physical level. Any time he was about to undress the jokes started. How straight of us, I know.

10. 50 Eggs

50 Eggs Active Member

You are going to see penises in the locker room. You just don't look for them.

11. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

Wait... you mean there are people who DON'T? WTF is wrong with you people?

We had a guy in our football team in highschool, very meek nice guy with a small asian girlfriend. His cock was fucking enormous. It was a joke. The shit we used to say to him and even in front of his girlfriend was deplorable... but I just don't know how that worked in a basic physical level. Any time he was about to undress the jokes started. How straight of us, I know.

You wouldn't happen still to have this fellow's contact information, would you? [​IMG]
    Ummm... I have this friend (GoSurface) who might want to know.

Edit:
    Truth time, though, is that most of you guys are hideous pieces of sludge with fleshy appendages more suited to mutagenous one-offs that evolution thankfully had the mercy to kill off eons ago. As such, NO, most of the time it's too frightening to look and an accidental glance can sometimes be enough to give you cold sweats at night.

I'd rather eat a plate of rancid curry than look at the vast majority of you douchebags in the shower.

12. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Wait... you mean there are people who DON'T? WTF is wrong with you people?

You wouldn't happen still to have this fellow's contact information, would you? [​IMG]
    Ummm... I have this friend (GoSurface) who might want to know.

+1.

13. otc

otc Senior member

The flaccid and errect length aren't suppoed to be correlated are they?

Played sports all my life, never been that uncomfortable with nudity and yeah, I will totally gawk at a monstrous penis that flaccid is like twice the girth of my boner.

While I would think there is some small amount of correlation (just like there is some small amount of correlation between height and penis length...but with a huge variance)...but is it more likely that giant flaccid dicks are on the "shower" end of the scale while smaller ones tend to be "growers"?

I know there are some out there that basically get hard but don't really grow that much while others multiply

14. gort

gort Senior member

Playing ice hockey, the showers at the rink are the worst. Locker rooms are freezing cold, by the time you get to the shower you're in "baby thumb" mode almost. Half the time the showers don't even have hot water to boot!

15. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior member

I try not to see penises if I can help it. Sometimes though, I'll return to my locker after a workout only to see an old man dressing in front of the locker next to mine. Leg quivering as he tries to step into a yellowed pair of briefs. Balls hanging like chewing gum in a heatwave. This is one of the downsides of using the gym during normal business hours. It's filled with retirees.