• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*LONGSHOT*: Does ANYONE have the new Arena Mens Fashion Mag w/ Gisele Bundchen ?

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Does anyone have the new issue of Arena that mens fashion magazine with Gisele Bundchen on the cover????

If so please reply to this thread i need a HUGE favor pls pls pls

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They used to sell Arena Homme Plus at the local Borders along with the excellent Citizen K but recently they've become cheap.

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
They used to sell Arena Homme Plus at the local Borders along with the excellent Citizen K but recently they've become cheap.

hmm thanks for your reply lol but uh does this mean you dont have it or you do have it?

mrchapel

Reaction score
I do not have it, but could have sworn I saw it at my local Borders last night...what do you need?

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrchapel
I do not have it, but could have sworn I saw it at my local Borders last night...what do you need?

I went to like three different Borders , only 1 of em had it and the one they had water damage.

I desperately need scans/or pics of the fashion editorial spread toward the end of the magwith the two male models....the name of the photographer who did the shoot is "Giampolo Sgura"

funk_soul_brother

Reaction score
I have it. And it is SUPERB! Gisele is truly a modern goddess.

RE: That edit. -- you should check modelhommes.com They have a huge collection of scans from magazine editorials.

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by funk_soul_brother
I have it. And it is SUPERB! Gisele is truly a modern goddess.

RE: That edit. -- you should check modelhommes.com They have a huge collection of scans from magazine editorials.

Thanks i checked ModelHommes.com but couldnt find it!
frown.gif

Is there ANYWAY at all you could make scans of the Giampolo photoshoot that he did with the two male modelS?

i would GREATLY appreciate it!!!

funk_soul_brother

Reaction score
sadly, i don't have a scanner. or i would be more than happy to do that.

i think they must be online somewhere. i'd email one of the posters on the modelhommes forum. i don't know much about male models, so i don't recognize the guys, but i'm sure someone there certainly does -- someone there is probably a fan of the models used in that edit and has already or could scan the images.

sorry again.

CaliStyle

Reaction score
sadly, i don't have a scanner. or i would be more than happy to do that.

i think they must be online somewhere. i'd email one of the posters on the modelhommes forum. i don't know much about male models, so i don't recognize the guys, but i'm sure someone there certainly does -- someone there is probably a fan of the models used in that edit and has already or could scan the images.

sorry again.

Yeah i checked out their forums theres SOO many subsections i wouldnt even know where to post the request in!
frown.gif

CaliStyle

Reaction score
did you check http://www.giampaolosgura.com/

I WAS JUST! about to do that! thanks so much though
the pics are on there, he has an amazing site. i love his work.

if only the pics were better quality haha i guess its better than nothing. if anybody has High-res or HQ scans of the shoot please let me know!!

mrchapel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CaliStyle
I WAS JUST! about to do that! thanks so much though
the pics are on there, he has an amazing site. i love his work.

if only the pics were better quality haha i guess its better than nothing. if anybody has High-res or HQ scans of the shoot please let me know!!

May I enquire as to the sense of urgency you have expressed to hold these photos? What do you require them for that has you so desperate?

EDIT: 200th post
wink.gif

CaliStyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrchapel
May I enquire as to the sense of urgency you have expressed to hold these photos? What do you require them for that has you so desperate?

EDIT: 200th post
wink.gif

its a long story , but it has to do with someone looking like someone else lol
long complex story but i realy need the pics, none of the bookstores around me have it they have mens vogue etc. etc. but no arena? is this a foreign magazine

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads