1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

*LONGSHOT*: Does ANYONE have the new Arena Mens Fashion Mag w/ Gisele Bundchen ?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by CaliStyle, Aug 27, 2006.

1. CaliStyle

CaliStyle Senior member

Does anyone have the new issue of Arena that mens fashion magazine with Gisele Bundchen on the cover????

If so please reply to this thread i need a HUGE favor pls pls pls

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

They used to sell Arena Homme Plus at the local Borders along with the excellent Citizen K but recently they've become cheap.

3. CaliStyle

CaliStyle Senior member

They used to sell Arena Homme Plus at the local Borders along with the excellent Citizen K but recently they've become cheap.

hmm thanks for your reply lol but uh does this mean you dont have it or you do have it?

4. mrchapel

mrchapel Senior member

I do not have it, but could have sworn I saw it at my local Borders last night...what do you need?

5. CaliStyle

CaliStyle Senior member

I do not have it, but could have sworn I saw it at my local Borders last night...what do you need?

I went to like three different Borders , only 1 of em had it and the one they had water damage.

I desperately need scans/or pics of the fashion editorial spread toward the end of the magwith the two male models....the name of the photographer who did the shoot is "Giampolo Sgura"

6. funk_soul_brother

funk_soul_brother Senior member

I have it. And it is SUPERB! Gisele is truly a modern goddess.

RE: That edit. -- you should check modelhommes.com They have a huge collection of scans from magazine editorials.

7. CaliStyle

CaliStyle Senior member

I have it. And it is SUPERB! Gisele is truly a modern goddess.

RE: That edit. -- you should check modelhommes.com They have a huge collection of scans from magazine editorials.

Thanks i checked ModelHommes.com but couldnt find it! [​IMG]

Is there ANYWAY at all you could make scans of the Giampolo photoshoot that he did with the two male modelS?

i would GREATLY appreciate it!!!

8. funk_soul_brother

sadly, i don't have a scanner. or i would be more than happy to do that.

i think they must be online somewhere. i'd email one of the posters on the modelhommes forum. i don't know much about male models, so i don't recognize the guys, but i'm sure someone there certainly does -- someone there is probably a fan of the models used in that edit and has already or could scan the images.

sorry again.

9. CaliStyle

CaliStyle Senior member

sadly, i don't have a scanner. or i would be more than happy to do that.

i think they must be online somewhere. i'd email one of the posters on the modelhommes forum. i don't know much about male models, so i don't recognize the guys, but i'm sure someone there certainly does -- someone there is probably a fan of the models used in that edit and has already or could scan the images.

sorry again.

Yeah i checked out their forums theres SOO many subsections i wouldnt even know where to post the request in! [​IMG]

10. funk_soul_brother

11. CaliStyle

CaliStyle Senior member

did you check http://www.giampaolosgura.com/

I WAS JUST! about to do that! thanks so much though
    the pics are on there, he has an amazing site. i love his work.

if only the pics were better quality haha i guess its better than nothing. if anybody has High-res or HQ scans of the shoot please let me know!!

12. mrchapel

mrchapel Senior member

I WAS JUST! about to do that! thanks so much though
    the pics are on there, he has an amazing site. i love his work.

if only the pics were better quality haha i guess its better than nothing. if anybody has High-res or HQ scans of the shoot please let me know!!

May I enquire as to the sense of urgency you have expressed to hold these photos? What do you require them for that has you so desperate?

EDIT: 200th post [​IMG].

13. CaliStyle

CaliStyle Senior member

May I enquire as to the sense of urgency you have expressed to hold these photos? What do you require them for that has you so desperate?

EDIT: 200th post [​IMG].

its a long story , but it has to do with someone looking like someone else lol
    long complex story but i realy need the pics, none of the bookstores around me have it they have mens vogue etc. etc. but no arena? is this a foreign magazine

14. CaliStyle

CaliStyle Senior member