1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Longines 10K dress watch with mother of pearl dial

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by MTB-85, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTB-85

MTB-85 Well-Known Member

SOLD!!

A beautiful 10K-plated vintage Longines Admiral with automatic movement and a special MOP dial:

The watch has received a complete service (oiled and regulated) last year - I paid 160€ and it has been worn approx. 10 times since then! It is 34mm (36mm including crown) and will be shipped as registered mail worldwide for 800€.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Awesome details with the rasied gold markers and the segmented dial. This watch could also work well on a female wrist if she doens't mind the 34mm (too big for women back then, today: not so much).

[​IMG]

The strap is new as well - used about 10 times since service:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Real eyecandy!

Please let me know if you'd like more photos or have any questions. I have a good reputation on a Danish watch forum if you would like some references!

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for watching,
    Morten
    [/FONT]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012

2. antexit

antexit Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.