• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Longer undershirts??

creynolds

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a brand that is longer? I'm 6' 2" and no matter the brand they always ride up and bunch up causing a slightly unkept look. I would prefer cotton, but am open to synthetics.

Thanks!

Coley

rjc149

Reaction score
I've never had a basic Fruit of the Loom v-neck undershirt come untucked. These are cut longer than Hanes, and I get them for this reason.

I'm also 5'10 so maybe I'm naturally not prone to having this issue.

notdos

Reaction score
? Fruit of the Loom undershirts in Tall ?

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

archipel

Reaction score
If you're in the EU, Girav makes them. They specialize in long clothes.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
could also look for t-shirts with tails ... you see them often on raglan baseball tees but poking around it looks like there are outfits who make undershirts with tails, they are like a big scallop at front n back

Guid0

Reaction score
I have good experiences with undershirts from Girav, where you can choose your preferred length (even the shortest option has a decent length). It's a Dutch brand, but I believe they ship worldwide.

HPT704

Reaction score
I have the exact opposite problem. It seems like all undershirts (Hanes is my go-to) these days are being made longer to be worn tucked in, so they look ridiculous untucked. Can anyone recomend regular length gray undershits?

DapperPhilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the exact opposite problem. It seems like all undershirts (Hanes is my go-to) these days are being made longer to be worn tucked in, so they look ridiculous untucked. Can anyone recomend regular length gray undershits?
Yes, just bought a few yesterday on sale for $12.33 in store. Online they are $16 Very soft cotton and every co.lor under the rainbow. I washed cold and put in dryer with very little shrinkage. Great length.

And I also bought two of these BR T's and are about the same fit and length as the J Crew in the pics but a higher quality
cotton with a bit if sheen to it.

For reference, I'm 5'11 and 185 lbs wearing size L

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_13b2.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13b2.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 31
  • fullsizeoutput_13b3.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13b3.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 180

HPT704

Reaction score
Yes, just bought a few yesterday on sale for $12.33 in store. Online they are $16 Very soft cotton and every co.lor under the rainbow. I washed cold and put in dryer with very little shrinkage. Great length.

And I also bought two of these BR T's and are about the same fit and length as the J Crew in the pics but a higher quality
cotton with a bit if sheen to it.

For reference, I'm 5'11 and 185 lbs wearing size L

Excellent, thank you!

Gonzo9

Reaction score
These are VERY long. Soft. Pretty good quality. $30 for 5. Made in Honduras.

CD265BBD-D755-4937-ABF7-70C7C51C761A.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads