Longer T-Shirts, still slim?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Brian SD, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Longer than American Apparel but just as slim? Purposefully long? I can't be arsed into sewing up an XL or anything.

I guess my question is, "Do you guys know any brands that make this?"

Thanks.

2. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

Umm XS Edun tees are really long, try them.

3. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

I have a White Abercrombie tee from three years ago that is long and slim. Cannot recall the fit name!, but I wear it often and the fabric has held up very well. It has also somehow avoided any color change.

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Jockey undershirts used to be available in really long length, and they were pretty slim actually, but that would only take care of black and flimsy looking white. Plus I don't know if they are still cut that way.

5. Flame

Flame Senior member

Jockey undershirts shrink like crazy after a wash. Good for undershirts, not so good for wearing it alone.

6. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Jockey undershirts shrink like crazy after a wash. Good for undershirts, not so good for wearing it alone.
    Well, that was fine for me, it meant the medium shrunk to be a real medium and fit slim like I wanted. But yeah, you might need to size up a bit. I seem to remember they were reasonably stretchy too, unlike some crappy shirts that don't snap back or don't stretch at all.

7. Lysol

Lysol Senior member

this is gonna sound nuts but i bought some workout clothes at target the other day and picked up a massimo t-shirt for $5 to go jogging in. i put it on and low-and-behold, it fit PERFECT. it was size medium, fit perfect in the torso and came down to just below the top of the front pockets on my jeans and about a quarter inch below the top of the back pockets. it's soft, not AA soft but certainly not 3 for $10 rough. i have no idea what it'll look like when i wash it but right now it's perfect. i have such a problem finding t-shirts that are slim enough in the torso but aren't all 20-something emo kid length. i've gone as far as paying $15 to have $5 t-shirts altered.

8. Jolly Green

Jolly Green Well-Known Member

I think you can get basic T's from Gap/O.N./B.R in Tall sizes.

Only available online.

If that fit's the bill.

Cheers,
    D

9. solzhenitsyn

solzhenitsyn Well-Known Member

I'm a pretty skinny dude and I just got my Medium AA tees hemmed because they were so long [​IMG]