• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Long Underwear

hypostatic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
yeah okay. i wash denim every couple weeks or as needed. i think people who go 6 months without washing anything have serious issues.

Ya - it's not like I have a three year old pair of Dior 21cm indigos that have only been washed twice...
crazy.gif

In my defence, I don't wear them every day.

chut6

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SLeiber32
Check out some ski forums. The consensus is usually that UA stuff is way overpriced for the quality because of all the pro athlete marketing and better quality stuff can be had for cheaper.

I agree check out ski / snowboard forums... they'll tell you about some good pairs. In my experience helly hansen are good, they keep you warm, breath well, and fit good, the only downside is that they're not the most stylish.

TylerDurden

Reaction score
Still haven't bought anything, it's finally blizzard cold out. It's finally around like -5 to 10F outside.

Went to buy some underarmor cold gear leggings, but they cost $70 at the local sports store. A little more then I want to spend.

I saw some insulated jeans lined with flanel I might try next time at the mall, I think old navy had a few. I don't know how good the cut is in them. I would assume they are like a pair of "regular loose".

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
lol, $70 leggings.

I can't stand for my man region to get even the slightest bit chilly, I wear Heat Tech all the time. I often layer my regular boxer briefs under the 3/4 length ones ,under a pair of the long ones, and then tuck them into longer socks, and wear looser jeans like APC's. I have some of the waffle knit Heat Tech as well and it does its job. If I were broke I'd literally wear like 3 pairs of pantyhose under my jeans and socks, keep it hood. Can't stand being cold.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uniqlo heat tech **** is the ******* best. I layered two when I went camping a month ago on Blood Mountain on the Appalachian and I was the warmest motherfucker there.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
lol, $70 leggings. I can't stand for my man region to get even the slightest bit chilly, I wear Heat Tech all the time. I often layer my regular boxer briefs under the 3/4 length ones ,under a pair of the long ones, and then tuck them into longer socks, and wear looser jeans like APC's. I have some of the waffle knit Heat Tech as well and it does its job. If I were broke I'd literally wear like 3 pairs of pantyhose under my jeans and socks, keep it hood. Can't stand being cold.
School me on heattech sizing. last winter i bought some in my true waist size, got home and eagerly opened the package, and they were like 2 sizes too small.
ffffuuuu.gif
Also didn't they do a thing last year where you could order online in the USA? I need that **** yesterday. Don't make me get some $70 NZ merino longjohns or something

changy

Reaction score
uniqlo heat tech also come in semi non boring colors/patterns

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
theres also H&M longjohns in plain colors that are dirt cheap. never tried them on and dont own any

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads