• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Long term relationships with Eastern European women

TheGreek

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
In what world are Greeks referred to as eastern europeans?

In a morons world, lol

oxide

Reaction score
You're being insecure and whiny. That's already not attractive, especially to her.

Just be yourself, enjoy your time with her, and stop overthinking it.

being an Eastern European guy myself thats the right answer

Tardek

Reaction score
I wouldn't specifically not date a girl because she's from Eastern Europe. I'd possibly ask her about her family though: well-educated Russian sent to America might mean Russian mafia (not that there's anything wrong with that!).

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In what world are Greeks referred to as eastern europeans?

They had a big Soviet influence.

Tardek

Reaction score
Originally Posted by why

If by Soviet you mean Turkish, maybe...
eh.gif

oxide

Reaction score
its purely geographical, Greece is eastern europe because its in the EAST side of Europe! I dont see what the big deal is.

Tardek

Reaction score
One would call it a mediterranean nation, rather than an Eastern European nation.

I do see where you're coming from though.

Anyway, long story short, I'm sure there's no problem with dating this particular woman!

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why

You are soooo full of bullshit as usual. They were never part of the block. There was never a russian-greek connection other than when russia was fighting with its rival turkey for influence in the balkans. Stop making **** up.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oxide
its purely geographical, Greece is eastern europe because its in the EAST side of Europe! I dont see what the big deal is.
No. Europe ends with the Ural Mountains. Greece is in the south of europe, but it is considered a mediterranean nation.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are soooo full of bullshit as usual. They were never part of the block. There was never a russian-greek connection other than when russia was fighting with its rival turkey for influence in the balkans. Stop making **** up.

I'm trolling TheGreek here. Let me be.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought asking if she was greek was just a way to ask if she likes it in the pooper?
eh.gif

Tardek

Reaction score
Originally Posted by crazyquik
I thought asking if she was greek was just a way to ask if she likes it in the pooper?
eh.gif

I see what you did there.

montyharding

Reaction score
Seems from what you've said about here that the fact that she's Eastern European has no real practical bearing on your decisions, OP.

However, spare a thought for my friend.

Hot Pole, two months after getting serious - bam! Bun in the oven. One of the brothers and the sister, parents are already over here and living in / close to my friend's house. They'll be getting married soon. At least he seems happy enough with the situation. So far.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads