1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Long list of made-to-measure and bespoke dress shirt sellers

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by pvp, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Holtskog

Holtskog Member

yeah, it looks good, but oh my god, no fabrics with a count over 80?

2. Holtskog

Holtskog Member

Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I recently discovered Daveshirt uses plastic in the collar and cuffs of their shirt. Obviously something a buyer should get to know, but that they do not tell you..

3. ancdmd

ancdmd Active Member

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  4. East Coaster

East Coaster Active Member

There are probably a few more that could also be added

5. GBR

GBR Senior member

Worth avoiding.

6. David Copeland

David Copeland Senior member

Originally from Newport Beach - Now living in West
    Some of the sites listed were mentioned in a national news report this week, and I enjoyed visiting them.

Question:
    Is there a topic thread where the MTM bespoke sites are RATED by customer reviews??

I am anxious to pick one that I visited, but would like to locate reviews or ratings by actual customers who went through the order process and received what they wanted.

All my best,

David

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  7. lennyslen

lennyslen New Member

This company Beyler and Turk based in NY. Not only do their shirts look luxurious, the feel harmonizes. And honestly, you get what you pay for, and even for that... I think their prices are pretty affordable for a high quality shirt.