• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

London version of Mr. Ned?

Oligarch

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm in the market for a new suit, and am moving from NYC to London in mid-May. I have to have a suit taken it at Mr. Ned's and was thinking on placing an order for a new one with him.

On the other hand, especially if Mr. Ned can't get the new suit in time, I was thinking of placing the new order in London.

Are there any places in London that give a similar semi-bespoke service like Ned's for the same price range?

OTR, I tend to prefer more of a British look, and while I'm reasonably happy with Ned's past work for me, I was wondering if there are any tailors I should check out in London...

Also, any idea of what Ned's prices are like these days with the falling dollar? I was hoping to get a decent 2 piece suit for under $1k... (my last one cost $650).

Thanks

unpainted huffheinz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have not used him, but others recommend Jasper Littman on Savile Row for MTM. His service starts about 600 pounds which is more than your maximum, but given that you are moving to London from the States this will be par for the course.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads