• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

London Lounge Spring 2011 Flickr Gallery - Which is the iGent favorite?

coolal

Reaction score
The London Lounge's Flickr gallery has gone live ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/thelondonlounge/) with new swatch shots. I'm curious, which cloth is the iGent favorite from the spring 2011 options?

13oz Blue Shetland - Windowpane

13oz RAF Blue - Glen Check

13oz Navy Flannel - Windowpane (Agnelli Flannel)

13oz Tan Shetland - Herringbone

13oz Light Gray - Chalkstripe

Thanks,
Alex

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Herringbone for me.

elgreco

Reaction score
the glen check is awesome. wish I had the funds to get something made up.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably the blue flannel for me. I would like to see how the glen check looks in a jacket. I find it hard to envision the change from swatch to jacket for glen checks.

HHD

Reaction score
I like the navy flannel and blue shetland windowpanes but the RAF blue check looks amazing.

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sky blue with chestnut windowpane is thrilling. The corn herringbone is growing on me more each time I see it. Seems like a tricky color to pair with trousers though especially since I wear khakis the majority of the time.

retozimmermann

Reaction score
I voted for the first one but actually none of them feel terribly "springy" to me. Otherwise nice cloths, though.

coolal

Reaction score
Thanks for the votes you guys. I'm surprised the Tan Shetland did so well. It's one of my favorites (I voted for the Glen Check) but it did a lot better than expected!

coolal

Reaction score
Looks like Agnelli is the winner! I've got the Agnelli Flannel, RAF Blue Glen Check, and Tan Shetland on order. Once they are delivered I'll be sure to update the post.

Thanks again for participating!

Attachment 58914

Montauk

Reaction score
Not especially keen on the gray chalkstripe (which I prefer in flannel), but otherwise those are absolutely gorgeous cloths.

Kraken

Reaction score
How do you get in the club and buy these? I want some lenght of the 13oz RAF Blue - Glen Check.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love the way the Blue Shetland looks, but I'm afraid that it won't be particularly versatile. Plus, I'm not sure if it would translate into a good fabric when seen on a jacket, for instance. So, from a practicality perspective, I would have to vote for Glen Check, followed by the Navy Flannel. The Herringbone and Chalk Strip look too soporific for my tastes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics