• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

London Lounge is back!

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Umm. Yesterday, but good to see it back up.

greekonomist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Manton should ask Alden to do a navy blue Brisa as the ultimate BlazerSuitâ„¢ cloth. The navy POW brisa is looks gorgeous. Too bad I don't have a tailor.

Bird's One View

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A navy blue Brisa has been done.

blue_brisa.jpg

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff
Risen like a phoenix from the ashes. This calls for a commemorative cloth. Perhaps a 22 oz flannel in a distinct mottling reminiscent of phoenix droppings (for good luck) with a vertical red and horizontal orange windowpane.

I already own that cloth and the rights to the pattern/color scheme. 22oz flannel wears surprisingly cool in the summer.

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I already own that cloth and the rights to the pattern/color scheme. 22oz flannel wears surprisingly cool in the summer.
Well then, a pair of pants to wear with the jacket separately in a breezy 18 oz melton wool orange yellow and red plaid to represent the flames shooting from the bird's exhaust. Oh, and a matching neckerchief for the head; Very Gangs of New York.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Someone has upped the initiation rites competition.

"A final note: A certain subset of the members of the online clothing fora have demonstrated a talent for flaming, trolling, and reducing the level of discourse to that of the gutter. Such members are not welcome here and will not be admitted."

cqn8n.jpg

- B

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads