• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LONDON January sales 2011

michael_legeek

Reaction score
I took a stroll down Jermyn St. today and nearly every storefront had a Final Reductions sign, or something similar. I didn't make any notable purchases to direct others to, but I'd say if you want to hunt for the odd bargain, you could certainly do worse than have a look now.

KayJay85

Reaction score
I would like to echo the praise for the Cleverly sale.
I picked up 1x black semi brogues, 1x brown captoe boots, 1x dark brown pebble grain longwing bluchers

After all that I also got my brother an early birthday present (1x dark brown semi brogues)

Was a real pleasure dealing with George and the rest of the staff. Would note that trees and toe taps were also 50% off

Wrenkin

Reaction score
Bought some flannels at E&R for £25. I assume the matching suit jacket met an unfortunate end, as they don't normally make odd trousers in a 30. They had a few other odds and ends, in similarly small sizes, for not very much money. If you ever wanted to put together a stroller in 36R for under £200, now's your chance.

hst

Reaction score
Seems like there are quite a few good buys around. Any more updates?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.