• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LONDON: Carmina, Liverano and Nackymade - Apr 20 + 21 at The Armoury Trunk Show

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Apologies for the repeat, but I thought this deserved a thread of its own, hopefully it will be of interest to some of SF's London members.

We are pleased to announce that The Armoury is coming back to London on April 20th and 21st with Liverano, Carmina and nackymade in tow. We will also be joined by Justin FitzPatrick, The Shoe Snob, on Saturday the 21st, offering his skilled polishing services as well as a range of creams, waxes and coloured laces.

Liverano e Liverano

Antonio Liverano will be taking bespoke orders for his distinctive Florentine cut garments and performing fittings for his existing customers. He will also be bringing a capsule collection of ready-to-wear jackets, shirts, ties and scarves available for purchase.

2011-12-10-P1030751-tc-s.jpg

2011-12-10-P1030734-tc-s.jpg

Pricing starts at GBP 4,000 for a bespoke two piece suit and GBP 1,300 for ready-to-wear sport jackets.

Carmina

Carmina of Majorca will be taking orders for Made-to-Order shoes and ready-to-wear. For this trip, we will be carrying full sizing runs of the sleek, modern Simpson last and the traditional, elegant Robert last for customers to try for size as well as having a range of sample styles and leathers for customers to choose from. MTO orders during the show will include a free pair of shoe trees.

carmina-pair-trunkshow-london.jpg

carmina-adelaide-s500.jpg

Pricing starts at GBP 450 for MTO and GBP 325 for RTW

nackymade

Naoki Nakagawa, our glassesmaker from Kobe, will be offering his glassesmaking services. He will have a selection of new ready-to-wear models for London available for sale as well as taking orders for custom glasses. We welcome customers to browse the ready-to-wear pieces at their leisure. Appointments for custom pairs would be appreciated.

nacky.jpg

nackymade-drakes-s500.jpg

Pricing starts at GBP 300

Appointments can be made with [email protected]

We are kindly being hosted by the Rook & Raven gallery in London located at 7/8 Rathbone Place. Our hours are 11AM - 6PM.

Details are also available on our blog at - http://thearmoury.com/events

Last edited:

emptym

Reaction score
Great location for a trunk show. Wish I could go!

Last edited:

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Gents, very best of luck! Make lots of dough.

I spent all my dough on that big carpet :(

:thumbs-up:
these look like shell. feel free to tell me otherwise but ive made up my mind that they are shell

They are indeed shell and they are delightful like donuts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads