• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LOL! RLPL Butt thong, only used twice!

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(faustian bargain @ April 05 2005,18:02) threads like these only show up once in a blue moon. /andrew
Speaking of puns... Jon.
you mean...BUNS???
devil.gif

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And thus a league of extraordinary gentlemen's true adolescent nature is revealed. We'll rue this day.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forget the puns, I want to know who the poor bastard is  who is actually bidding on this. It's got to be someone on here.  C'mon, fess up.
my money's on Jill.

carlo must have a birthday coming up, or something.

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, does the statement that it was "worn twice" include the modeling shots (can you imagine asking someone to photograph you?)?  And, is the fact that it hasn't been worn in salt water really putting my mind at ease?
What creeps me out is he says it still fits him. For all we know, he gets it out and plays dress up (or down) with it from time to time.

You know, this thread is like a loud fart in High School chemistry lab. It just makes me giggle like hell.

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(johnnynorman3 @ April 05 2005,13:13) Also, does the statement that it was "worn twice" include the modeling shots (can you imagine asking someone to photograph you?)? Â And, is the fact that it hasn't been worn in salt water really putting my mind at ease?
What creeps me out is he says it still fits him. For all we know, he gets it out and plays dress up (or down) with it from time to time. You know, this thread is like a loud fart in High School chemistry lab. It just makes me giggle like hell.
I was wondering when farts would enter this thread, thank you, Stu. I needed this thread today after a 5 day fight with my now former webhosting firm.

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know, this thread is like a loud fart in High School chemistry lab. It just makes me giggle like hell.
I was wondering when farts would enter this thread, thank you, Stu. I needed this thread today after a 5 day fight with my now former webhosting firm.[/quote] You knew it was just a matter of time.
tounge.gif

Charley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(Stu @ April 05 2005,15:13) Forget the puns, I want to know who the poor bastard is  who is actually bidding on this. It's got to be someone on here.  C'mon, fess up.
my money's on Jill. carlo must have a birthday coming up, or something.
The item should be perfect for use as the eternal "re-gifting" object.

Alexander Kabbaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate to throw cold water on a hot item (yeah, I know that was sick), but it is against Federal statute to resell undergarments/swimwear containing a crotch.

And to think I noticed at least three attorneys posting in this thread. Why is the shirtmaker citing the law while the lawyers discuss farts?

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I hate to throw cold water on a hot item (yeah, I know that was sick), but it is against Federal statute to resell undergarments/swimwear containing a crotch.

And to think I noticed at least three attorneys posting in this thread.  Why is the shirtmaker citing the law while the lawyers discuss farts?
Whoa. No idea. What if they're crotchless?

Guess my firm's Pervy Re-used Banana Hammock Practice Group isn't up to date.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is the shirtmaker citing the law while the lawyers discuss farts?
I don't know which law school class the underwear statute would come up in.

Are you sure this law isn't a myth, I searched the US Code and I couldn't find an underwear law (I searched for the words "crotch" "underwear" and "under garment".

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And to think I noticed at least three attorneys posting in this thread.  Why is the shirtmaker citing the law while the lawyers discuss farts?
Because sartorical law is not their specialty, rather they specialize in fartorical law?

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
OMG...... Holy ****, this would make a RIGHTEOUS research project for some hapless summer associate.... "One of our... er... clients needs to know if he can resell pre-owned butt floss through the mails. I expect an answer on my desk on Monday."

Alexander Kabbaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you sure this law isn't a myth,
Of course I am sure. I read it on my web site.
smile.gif
I believe it is properly termed a regulation, not a statute, but I am not sure. It is something that underwear manufacturers strongly impress upon their distributors. Perhaps it is a myth ... but if so, let's take it as gospel. God would not want thongs resold.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...I searched the US Code and I couldn't find an underwear law (I searched for the words "crotch" "underwear" and "under garment".
I am pretty sure that a few of my former employees used to run these searches on Google daily...
cry.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads