• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lof Tung Kingsley in Dark Brown Utah 8.5 UK

Lof Tung Kingsley in Dark Brown Utah 8.5 UK

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Imababo

Reaction score
Hi,

These boots seem quite nice. I'm fairly ignorant with all the different brands and lasts that are available. From your other listing, it appears you have experience with Alden shoes. If I may, could you please share your opinion on the sizing of these boots.Would you venture to say that they fit similar to a 9.5 Barrie boot? In any case, thank you for your time and any help you may offer. I send you my belated Christmas spirit and hope you're having a great week ?

Carlos

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

These boots seem quite nice. I'm fairly ignorant with all the different brands and lasts that are available. From your other listing, it appears you have experience with Alden shoes. If I may, could you please share your opinion on the sizing of these boots.Would you venture to say that they fit similar to a 9.5 Barrie boot? In any case, thank you for your time and any help you may offer. I send you my belated Christmas spirit and hope you're having a great week ?

Carlos
I would say that they fit more the like a size 9 US Barrie. . Maybe a bit longer last than Barrie.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members