• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lodger Russell Rolled Top Oxford (Green)

roid

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for a bit of inspiration. Become quite the fan of lodger shoes, think the quality, styles and the service in shop exceeds my experiences with churchs (which I do still like).

Been debating over their shoe of the month and as I have only seen in pictures so far, I will be heading down soon to check them out.

Just wondering what people would wear these with?

ohm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by roid
Hi,

Looking for a bit of inspiration. Become quite the fan of lodger shoes, think the quality, styles and the service in shop exceeds my experiences with churchs (which I do still like).

Been debating over their shoe of the month and as I have only seen in pictures so far, I will be heading down soon to check them out.

Just wondering what people would wear these with?

Charcoal or gray pantas.

roid

Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking, a charcoal suit with a white shirt.

Cheers.

Think I may have to pull the trigger and get these.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like this as a shoe to look at, but I can't think of many combinations of clothes I'd wear it with.

roid

Reaction score
Again, similar thinking... why I posted it up here first... trying to justify them.

Think they could be dressed down with dark jeans?

Will check them out tomorrow I think.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by roid
Think they could be dressed down with dark jeans?

Yes

Khakis, flannels, etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads