• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Local NYC Brands?

Truism

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Question for you about some local businesses to support. I live in NYC and was curious what're some of the best and most interesting lines coming locally out of the area. I believe the Hill Side is from this town and it's got me itching to find out more of what's around. While it would be awesome to find some stuff made with pride in the city, I'm open to things that are a little outsourced, too. If anyone's aware of some burgeoning or already-made-it talent on the mean streets please let me know.

Thanks!

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saturdays NYC

Disclaimer - I have no affiliation with them - but I was nicknamed Saturdays by my friends before they existed so, yeah.

Last edited:

jk2317

Reaction score
3Sixteen makes jeans on the LES out of Japanese selvedge denim.

Truism

Reaction score
All good stuff! Didn't know 3sixteen was out of NYC. Thanks everybody.

TheTukker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet and Ercoles, Brooklyn strong.

More Brooklyn:

Screen-shot-2009-12-20-at-1.57.30-PM-498x335.png

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads