1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Lobb Vintage St. Crip double monks - UK 10E (fits US 11.5 D)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Big A, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big A

Big A Senior member

The holy grail of Lobbs - These are the John Lobb 2010 St. Cripins supposedly in museum black, which in actuality is a slightly reddish, very dark brown in these shoes. Light wear - see pics. I bought them from forum member a number of months ago. These come with lasted trees. I do not have the box and never had the bags.

Outsole measures approx 12.5 x 4.5 inches. Insole length is about 11.5. They are on the 8000 last and are about an 11.5 US (officially marked 10E UK size, but trust me on the US size - I wear an 11 US and they are about a 1/2 size big on me)

Retail on these puppies is over $2,000, and the trees are extra. You can have these with the trees for a mere $650 obo. I pay shipping in the USA, you pay shipping elsewhere.

If you write me with a lowball offer that mentions you are a poor student, I will summon a Voudou Loa to rain pain and suffering on your family for generations to come. Don't tempt me - I've got plenty of rum and a crate full of live chickens ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best rep of the color:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  2. stupendous

stupendous Senior member

Singapore by way of Manila, Hong Kong and Californ