1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Loake/Charles Tyrwhit chelsea boots, UK size 9.5

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Metal Circus, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Metal Circus

Metal Circus Senior member

Absolutely brand new and unworn. I can return them, but I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted them and could save on shipping. I paid 148.78 including shipping, and it'll cost me at least $15 much to ship them back. So, to cut my losses, I'd like to sell them here for $130, with free US shipping.

SOLD

2. Englandmj7

Englandmj7 Senior member

Very nice offer, if they were the brown ones I would swoop them up in a second (as I already have the black ones [​IMG] )

Anyways: fyi, with the merchandise return label provided with your order, shipping back to CT is absolutely free.

3. jookz

jookz Well-Known Member

Absolutely brand new and unworn. I can return them, but I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted them and could save on shipping. I paid 148.78 including shipping, and it'll cost me at least $15 much to ship them back. So, to cut my losses, I'd like to sell them here for $130, with free US shipping.
    I am very interested in them. However, may I ask why are you returning them? Sizing problems? If so, could you tell your normal shoe size, and whether these were too big or too small. Thanks! You can email me at keith.baxter AT gmail.com, if you'd like.

4. Metal Circus

Metal Circus Senior member

Mostly the styling. I would prefer something pointier and sleeker. These aren't clunky but they're really not quite my style. I usually wear US 10.5, and these fit well.

5. jookz

jookz Well-Known Member

Mostly the styling. I would prefer something pointier and sleeker. These aren't clunky but they're really not quite my style. I usually wear US 10.5, and these fit well.

Would it be too much trouble to ask for pictures? Like from above, or with you wearing them, even? Only if it is convenient, of course. I am still definitely interested, would just like to see how they look all around before I buy them.

6. TrojanGarb

TrojanGarb Senior member

Just to confirm the sizing, Im a 10.5 and my 9.5 loake chelseas fit very well. I'd be interested if i didnt already have a pair [​IMG]