1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Loake Aldwych Mahogany size 8.5 (UK)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by WillisAU, Dec 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillisAU

WillisAU Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I'm selling my Loake Aldwych oxfords which I've had for one month. They are at least half a size too big for me, and I also thought I was buying a darker brown when I purchased online. So I'm trying to recouperate some funds to help with the replacement purchase. My loss, your gain.

They have been worn 3 times only, and are in excellent condition. They've been kept with the shoe trees in to maintain the excellent condition.

Loake have banned international/online retailers from exporting to Australia as of of November 1st so these shoes are only available in local retail outlets now (at $450-$500) so I feel that the price is fair for nearly new shoes.

I've also listed these on eBay for $319 but will sell to SF dudes for $300 cash (not through ebay - dem fees ya know). I'm in the Melbourne CBD every day so happy to meet up. I estimate postage at $20 Australia wide.

They come in the original box, with two shoe bags and a spare set of laces. Shoe trees not included.

Cheers

Will

Attached Files:

2. WillisAU

ebay are doing a discount code - 15% off everything, which means that if anyone wants to offer $300, that it would work out at $255 for them. Happy to entertain other offers too. Ebay code lasts until Thursday

http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/celebrate2015
    above ebay done finished

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016

3. WillisAU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.