1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Loake Aldwych Mahogany size 8.5 (UK)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by WillisAU, Dec 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillisAU

WillisAU Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I'm selling my Loake Aldwych oxfords which I've had for one month. They are at least half a size too big for me, and I also thought I was buying a darker brown when I purchased online. So I'm trying to recouperate some funds to help with the replacement purchase. My loss, your gain.

They have been worn 3 times only, and are in excellent condition. They've been kept with the shoe trees in to maintain the excellent condition.

Loake have banned international/online retailers from exporting to Australia as of of November 1st so these shoes are only available in local retail outlets now (at $450-$500) so I feel that the price is fair for nearly new shoes.

I've also listed these on eBay for $319 but will sell to SF dudes for $300 cash (not through ebay - dem fees ya know). I'm in the Melbourne CBD every day so happy to meet up. I estimate postage at $20 Australia wide.

They come in the original box, with two shoe bags and a spare set of laces. Shoe trees not included.

Cheers

Will

2. WillisAU

ebay are doing a discount code - 15% off everything, which means that if anyone wants to offer $300, that it would work out at $255 for them. Happy to entertain other offers too. Ebay code lasts until Thursday

http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/celebrate2015
    above ebay done finished

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  3. WillisAU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.