• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Loake 1880 line - classics discontinued?

darck

Reaction score

darck

Reaction score
Then maybe I should order the pair of chestnut colored Wells from Pediwear I planned to get sooner than later. Thanks!

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is unfortunate.

darck

Reaction score
I just visited the Loake site again and found that they've now updated their 1880 line with a bunch of new models such as the Ritz and Dorchester that I thought looked very nice:

Ritz:

Dorchester:

water

Reaction score
The Ritz look an awful lot like a pair of Calf Leather Derbys that Tyrwhitt has had available for some time. I have them in black and quite like them.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
better get my ass in gear then...the Exeter was on my list of next shoe to get

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.