• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Loafers

aspasp

Reaction score
College student here about to intern at an investment bank. The office dress code is casual - dress shirt and pants. I was wondering what are good loafers to get between 200-350. I was looking at Allen Edmonds

Last edited:

herfitup

Reaction score
All the AE loafers are great shoes.Pick something conservative (penny style) to start with and wait and see what others wear in your office before going bold. If you can pick up some Bass Weejuns for $50 or less they make great rainy day shoes and might last a year or two in that capacity.

aspasp

Reaction score
Yeah, I want something more conservative. Not a fan of tassels

PhiPsi32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tassels are very conservative, but I understand they are not popular with young folk.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 112 33.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%