• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

**LNIB - RED WING BECKMAN Chestnut Featherstone Beckman 8.5D (9013)**

Status
Not open for further replies.

david3558

Reaction score
Looking to move these ASAP - have tons of shoes coming in, so I need to clear the stuff I haven't been wearing. If you haven't noticed, I have a terrible tendency of buying things only to wear them once or twice, these boots are no exception. I wore them for less than a few hours one night after buying them and put them away - always cared for and stored with shoe trees, as with all my shoes :slayer:

As you can see in the pictures, these are just like new - I didn't even bother cleaning the sole, had I done so you may have been hard pressed to tell they were not just tried on! Boot is the Red Wing 9013:

"The 9013 is part of our Classic Dress Beckman collection. The collection is derived from classic Red Wing styling and the use of our exclusive Chestnut Featherstone dress leather custom tanned at our SB Foot Tannery, located in Featherstone Township, Goodhue County, MN. It is a light weight and durable leather, a combination that mirrors the name. These 6” boots are a plain toe style and can be polished in keeping with their dress status. "

Feel free to shoot offers, INTL buyers are OK, just contact me to work out a shipping rate.

Pictures:

null_zps7df789ea.jpg

null_zps288a7732.jpg

null_zpse59fcedd.jpg

null_zps8add20c8.jpg

null_zpse8545b82.jpg

null_zps9c58bf2d.jpg

null_zps04ca0825.jpg

Attachments

• null_zpsb1787e7b.jpg
    null_zpsb1787e7b.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 564
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads