LL Bean + Rogues Gallery = LL Bean Signature

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by TheDroog, Aug 20, 2009.

1. sazon

sazon Senior member

free shipping code: 3028482

Anyone have the barracuta jacket?

I have it. Def worth the $55.

2. gnumonic

gnumonic Active Member

I have it. Def worth the $55.

Can you comment on sizing at all? Been wanting a Harrington for a while, and if it's relatively well-fitting then $55 is a damn good price.

3. bluemagic

bluemagic Senior member

i am so angry about this line

4. inq89

inq89 Senior member

Can you comment on sizing at all? Been wanting a Harrington for a while, and if it's relatively well-fitting then $55 is a damn good price.

+1 Also eyeing that jacket and would like to know how slim it is.

5. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

+1 Also eyeing that jacket and would like to know how slim it is.

+2

6. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

7. sazon

sazon Senior member

I think the fit is spot on. Not too slim. Not baggy at all. Just right for me. I am a 42 R 5"9 180 lbs, regular build and it works great for me.

Best $55 i spent in a while.

8. inq89

inq89 Senior member

I think the fit is spot on. Not too slim. Not baggy at all. Just right for me. I am a 42 R 5"9 180 lbs, regular build and it works great for me.

Best $55 i spent in a while.

What size did you buy just wondering? I'm 6'1" 180lbs and stuck between M or L...don't want it too slim but not baggy either.

9. sazon

sazon Senior member

What size did you buy just wondering? I'm 6'1" 180lbs and stuck between M or L...don't want it too slim but not baggy either.

sorry, duh on my part....I got a large. A medium for sure would have been too small on me. I think this is one piece from the collection that looks much better in person that on-line.

10. inq89

inq89 Senior member

sorry, duh on my part....I got a large. A medium for sure would have been too small on me. I think this is one piece from the collection that looks much better in person that on-line.

Cool thanks! I just ordered the navy jacket in size L, hopefully it will fit well.

11. blynch

blynch Senior member

-update on barracuda jacket
    thanks for convincing me to get this jacket, received it today and I am impressed. Definitely a steal at $55, I think I actually prefer it over my ToJ gortex MA1 which was 4x the price. I got a medium, which ideally could be a little slimmer in the arms and less material in the back, but it is a fairly good fit for OTR, certainly not baggy at all. The medium fits about the same as my toj size 50. Construction and materials both better than I would expect at this price range.

12. poena

poena Senior member

-update on barracuda jacket
    thanks for convincing me to get this jacket, received it today and I am impressed. Definitely a steal at $55, I think I actually prefer it over my ToJ gortex MA1 which was 4x the price. I got a medium, which ideally could be a little slimmer in the arms and less material in the back, but it is a fairly good fit for OTR, certainly not baggy at all. The medium fits about the same as my toj size 50. Construction and materials both better than I would expect at this price range.

height/weight? chest measurement?

thanks

13. blynch

blynch Senior member

14. Asherlc

Asherlc Well-Known Member

Just got my canvas jacket in, cream version. Very nice. Dry clean only though, which will be a bitch. "Slightly tailored" is a good description of the fit: not baggy, but not slim. Think Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace. Slimmer could have been better, but I am very happy with it. It is worth well over $50.

15. blynch

blynch Senior member

Just got my canvas jacket in, cream version. Very nice. Dry clean only though, which will be a bitch. "Slightly tailored" is a good description of the fit: not baggy, but not slim. Think Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace. Slimmer could have been better, but I am very happy with it. It is worth well over $50.

yea, I have the blue and almost went ahead and bought the cream as well.