• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LL Bean Katahdins - where to buy?

light94

Reaction score
Any online stores to get these from besides the LL bean website?

Google'd but didn't find any :\\

light94

Reaction score
Thanks but I'm looking for sites like Tobi/Revolve/etc that carry these boots and often have discounts going on.

I should have specified.

fpr4

Reaction score
Originally Posted by makewayhomer
I dont think you understand what LL Bean is

Yea... the OP's question is similar to asking where you can find new Ford car but not at a Ford dealership...

light94

Reaction score
Perused it but didn't find anything - looks like I'll have to settle for some Earthkeepers as I can't find Katahdins for under retail anywhere

Dairy Phobic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by light94
Perused it but didn't find anything - looks like I'll have to settle for some Earthkeepers as I can't find Katahdins for under retail anywhere

lol seriously? they are $150 and arent earthkeepers like 100 already, might as well

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could see why cats with over 5k posts get annoyed really quickly around here...

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At LLbean
eh.gif

light94

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Billster
lol seriously? they are $150 and arent earthkeepers like 100 already, might as well

Katahdin's are 159 - I can pick up Earthkeepers for 70

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The point is, you should have posted this question in there instead of making a separate thread. And if you want LL Beans you can either get them from LL Bean or check the buysell here, I usually see a couple from time to time.

fpr4

Reaction score
Katahdin's are 159 - I can pick up Earthkeepers for 70

You get what you pay for... LL Bean will replace your merchandise for life if you're ever unsatisfied.

singh02

Reaction score
Sign up for the ll bean email list and wait for a coupon code. They offer a 20% off 3-4 times a year.

Having these boots, they will be the only work boots you ever need to buy (if you take care of the leather). The vibram sole is replaceable by a cobbler if after 10 years you think its necessary. They are worth it and it's not even close.

sincerity

Reaction score
anybody know of any 10% off coupons..gonna buy my first pair soon...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads