• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

little problem

soroz30

Reaction score
Hello,

I know that this forum is about jeans, but maybe there are someone that can help me I am 22 years old guy from Poland and because of big difference between prices in US and Europe I want to buy good leather jacket (short, nice black plain leather without many zips, big pockets) up to 1000$. I bought Armani Jeans leather jacket from SAKS for 450$ (sale from 750$) like in picture, but I was very surprised that after week when I got it, it was little too small for me (Italian XL is like American M or little L)! Of course I sold this jacket fast, becuase it cost minimum 1000$ here... I am very unhappy, because this jacket was very nice and I would like to get similar one, but I don't know where can I get good nice leather jacket, similar to Armani Jeans one... Do you know where there are good e-shops with leather jackets like this?

Sorry for my bad english;-)
Ps. I have just watched this video and

Ja Rule has awesome jacket and if you know where in US eshops something like that is available it would be very nice)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%