• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lino's Double Monkstraps

LvdB2009

Reaction score
Ok so most of the people know Al Bazar's Lino Leluzzi. Famous for his DB jackets and double monkstrap shoes. Now Ive been wondering what brand his shoes are. He sells them at Al Bazar but I haven't found the time to stop by sadly.

Image for reference:

(horrible pic but could not find a better one)

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know who makes the shoes but that patina is terrible.They look like 2 rotting bananas.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LvdB2009
He sells them at Al Bazar but I haven't found the time to stop by sadly.

Call and ask.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LvdB2009
Ok so most of the people know Al Bazar's Lino Leluzzi. Famous for his DB jackets and double monkstrap shoes. Now Ive been wondering what brand his shoes are. He sells them at Al Bazar but I haven't found the time to stop by sadly.

Image for reference:

(horrible pic but could not find a better one)

Like the overcoat...

Holdemaron

Reaction score
They are their housebrand, they didnt want to tell me who the maker was.. But good quality and good price (380e)

Aron

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a funny website....AL Bazar

EBugatti

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
I don't know who makes the shoes but that patina is terrible.They look like 2 rotting bananas.

If I recall correctly those shoes actually come with the toe cap in a different color. Not a good look, IMO

mrmax

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdemaron
They are their housebrand, they didnt want to tell me who the maker was.. But good quality and good price (380e)

Aron

+1 except the quality isn't that great. Far lower than c&j bench grade for example. The antiquing is terrible.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.