1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Linen Suits at TJ Maxx

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by VMan, Mar 19, 2005.

1. VMan

VMan Senior member

Hey guys,

If anyone is looking for a linen suit, I have a tip for you - check with your local TJ Maxx. I visited mine today, and they had about 8 Zara linen suits, for $39.99 each. If you are not familiar with Zara, they are a spanish company similar to H&M, though better quality.

These suits would be great for someone looking for an inexpensive yet stylish linen suit. The construction is decent, fused of course, high-stance two button, double vented, narrower lapels, very light shoulder padding. Pants are unhemmed and flat-front.

There were two colors - one was a lighter beige (unfortunately none in my size) and the others were a light rusty brown (which I went with). It is actually a pretty nice color, one that you don't see often, but would work better IMO at night than a light beige suit.

You would be able to wear the pants and jacket separately with no problem. I think the jacket makes a very nice casual piece with jeans. Would also look really nice with a vibrant shirt, no tie.

Just wanted to help someone out who was in the market.

2. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior member

Thanks for the information Versace, I will definetely look for a TJ Maxx in my area and see if I have any luck.