• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Linen suit purchase in Cancun?

Heron

Reaction score
I will be in Cancun for vacation in about a weeks time and wondered if there is any chance of finding a place to purchase a decent linen suit while there. I wouldn't expect so but if anyone's going to know this seems like the place to ask.

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The last time I was in Cancun, all I saw was a bunch of beach or surf-themed boutiques such as Billabong and Redsand. You could probably find a linen suit out there somewhere, but I doubt you'll find much in the way of good quality and low prices. Let us know if you do find something.

dan

Panzeraxe

Reaction score
CHUG. CHUG. CHUG. - Sorry, did someone mention Cancun? Brings back memories

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.