• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Linen pocket squares

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a bunch of 100% linen, made in Italy pocket squares. 16" square. The (removable) label says Bolgheri. They are a beautiful multicolored paisley over a light brown natural color. Very cool. $20 a piece, shipped. No idea what the original MSRP was, but I would guess around $40 or $50, as they are 100% linen and appear to be hand sewn. The base color is most accurate in the third picture. Send me a pm if you are interested. Brown, white, yellow/gold. Four available
dsc00899ez6.jpg
dsc00901ti2.jpg
Brown, blue, light blue. Two available.
dsc00902tf0.jpg
dsc00904ug2.jpg

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PM sent. Patterned linen pocket squares are scarce and these are very nice!

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
: drool :

Jamison, you've been on a roll. With that Polo suit you got on ebay, the Zegna sportcoats and now these--you're out of control!

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There were a bunch of these over @ C21 last week.....
nod[1].gif

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
There were a bunch of these over @ C21 last week.....
nod[1].gif

Since I don't live in NYC and don't have access to C21, I appreciate Jamison's making them available. Linen pocket squares, especially patterned linen squares, are hard to find and these really are beautiful. Since I'm introducing browns into my predominantly blue and gray wardrobe, these squares will fill several voids in my wardrobe. Thanks again, Jamison; keep the merchandise coming!! (Euro 50L sportscoats, please)

Now that I think about it, Jamison is my second largest supplier of pocket squares, behind some guy named Ralph Lauren.
thumbs-up.gif

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thinman
Since I don't live in NYC and don't have access to C21, I appreciate Jamison's making them available. Linen pocket squares, especially patterned linen squares, are hard to find and these really are beautiful. Since I'm introducing browns into my predominantly blue and gray wardrobe, these squares will fill several voids in my wardrobe. Thanks again, Jamison; keep the merchandise coming!! (Euro 50L sportscoats, please)

Now that I think about it, Jamison is my second largest supplier of pocket squares, behind some guy named Ralph Lauren.
thumbs-up.gif

Yes, Jamison is providing a great service. I only pointing out to the numerous NYers here that they could be found @ C21, seeing as Jamison had sold out.
nod[1].gif

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
Yes, Jamison is providing a great service. I only pointing out to the numerous NYers here that they could be found @ C21, seeing as Jamison had sold out.
nod[1].gif

Understood. It's also a possible source for Jamison to find more, if they weren't his original source. I was taking the opportunity to re-iterate my thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads