• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

likealittle

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just heard about this from the lady friend, and holy shit. Its like all the sperging lonely tards and cat ladies got together to create a site for them to commiserate as creepy outcast virgins. It's like an anon meets twitter meets your friendly neighbourhood rapist.

Some choice picks from my campus:

At Campus: Male, Blonde. You look just like Dexter! your soo hawt! I always see you bbming at weldon, i think its time for you to drop that bb and pick up this bbw. xoxoxo

At sssc office: Female, Redhead. overweight girl in the sssc office who wants chocolate, she has nice blubbery abs........mmmmmmm motorboat her body, overweight body

At dufferin: Female, Brunette. You're in hot shorts and a tank top and about to get in the shower. Want a friend?

Incredible. Who could've though an anonymous flirting site would be a good idea

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.