• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Like-New Tumi Briefcases - Saffiano Canvas/Leather

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdstour

Reaction score
Great Tumi briefcase: My loss= Your Gain

They are like-new, but shows a few signs of use (a few shallow scratches, a scuff or two etc) NOTHING MAJOR etc. These could practically pass as NEW.

There are NO deep scratches, heavy scuffs etc. These bags have been used once or show some wear from being stored.

Both bags come with Original Shoulder straps.

2. Tumi Villa T-Pass Lago Briefcase
PICTURES:http://imgur.com/a/9bF7G

-This one is also in a like-new condition (to my eyes)
-Made of an Italian coated Saffiano Canvas Material.

Dimensions: 15.16" x 11.42" x 4.23"
Laptop compartment: 14.25" x 9.5" x 1"

"Travel smartly with your laptop computer well-protected and your essentials neatly organized in the Tumi Villa T-PASS Lago Medium Laptop Brief. This textured coated canvas carrying case features a compact design, luxurious leather trim, and shiny, silver-toned hardware. Its main compartment boasts a convenient, zip-around closure and opens like a book; and it contains a removable, padded laptop computer sleeve and an additional, secured sleeve. Its front zippered compartment includes an organizational panel with pen sleeves and open pockets; a generous center zip section; and a zippered security pocket, and its open back pocket offers additional storage space. The Tumi Villa T-PASS Lago Medium Laptop Brief comes with both double handles and a padded, adjustable shoulder strap for carrying versatility. " - ebags.com

Features:
Zip around closures with leather trim
Padded laptop compartment with zip closure
Expandable compartment with snap closure
Front zip pocket
Exclusive Tracer protection
Media pocket
Add-a-bag sleeve/pocket
Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
Center zip pocket
ID tag
Side zip compartment
Protective feet

Retails for $595, asking for $375-->$320 Shipped CONUS OBO

If you are interested, please make me an offer, I'm happy to pass these on to anybody who needs them more than I do.

SOLD:

1. Tumi LXT Briefcase (1st Gen. Arrive Kennedy Briefcase)[/B] SOLD
PICTURES: http://imgur.com/a/F6y7q

This is the model that was slightly modified to become the Arrive Kennedy Briefcase. Circa 2010 or so.
Personally, I like the design of this one a bit more than the current Kennedy

This has a very similar design to the Arrive Kennedy brief. It has 4 compartments, is expandable, has amazingly comfortable padded handles, and comes with a padded ballistic nylon laptop case (good up to 15"-ish) and a accessories/power cord zippered case.
-Both major compartments have dimpled padding to protect contents.

Has all the usual Tumi Features such as Add-A-Bag (thru-sleeve to put it on upright handles etc), Tumi Tracer ID, etc.

Materials:FXT ballistic nylon/ leather/ metal accents

-Bag Dimensions:
Outside:12"x16.25"x6.5"
Handle Drop: 3.5"
Laptop Case: 14.5" wide x 10.5" high x 1.5" deep

Asking for $420 Shipped CONUS OBO

Attachments

• WP_20130506_033.jpg
    WP_20130506_033.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 38
  • WP_20130506_044.jpg
    WP_20130506_044.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 41
  • WP_20130507_020.jpg
    WP_20130507_020.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads