• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

lightweight summer blazer/jacket

mrBradley

Reaction score
Hi all.

i need some help finding a good summer blazer or sports coat.
at my work we have a very casual dress code but i always try to dress my best. right now i am sporting a nice tweet blazer, shirt and tie with chinos, while this works great right now its starting to get to warm.
so this is what i need help with, i need a blazer or sports coat which is very lightweight in a blue/greyish color. but i have to be able to go out in the countryside in it, so somthing with no construction to it and no shoulder pads.
basically a jacket that kinda looks like a blazer.

so far i have only found two. one jcrew which i dont want to buy (they have shit qauility) and a realy nice barutti which was to small. (god damn fat)

any help is greatly appreciated.

Bradley

Rolex Luthor

Reaction score
I picked up exactly what you're looking for at Target for like $30, but if J Crew quality is too shitty for you, you probably won't like that. In the most recent edition of Esquire's Big Black Book, there's a page of unstructured lightweight sportcoats that would be more to your tastes.

mrBradley

Reaction score
thanks for the reply
target might be a bigger problem than just the quality as it would take me 7 hours to get there and a 400 dollar bill for the ticket :D.
i live in sweden.
for the Esquire's Big Black Book, is there any website or somthing like that i can look it up ?
thanks again.

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Epaulet and Howard Yount. But you will have to pay more than $400.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.