1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Light gray blazer with dark blue jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Salvador dali, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Salvador dali

Salvador dali Member

Hello, this is my first post and I hope you can help me with this.

I wanna try the blazer with jeans look, I'm in my mid 20, young, and it's been hard to find a well fitting navy blazer. All I could find was a light grey one. I wear mostly dark blue jeans, so I wonder if they look good together.

Here is a pic of the blazer.

[​IMG]

Here of the jeans

[​IMG]

Do you think its too much constrast? I would like a blazer darker than my jeans but I could't find one :(

2. Obscured

Obscured Active Member

I`m not very experienced in that kind of fashion too, but I think light grey blazers would working better with ice blue pants, or whites. Light grey is difficult in general, I`m not sure, but I find that lighter colors, are a better choice.

3. Gauss17

Gauss17 Senior member

Seldom has there ever been too much contrast. Definitely go with the lighter gray over a darker gray.

4. Salvador dali

Salvador dali Member

Mmmm I see. But I don't wanna look too monochromatic, do you think it would work with dark blue jeans and black shoes?

5. Edris

Edris Senior member

Try it with some light tan derbies or boots.

6. DPID

DPID New Member

HI There

Have to say I love the look and the blazer looks spot on, can I ask where its from?

7. confuseddasher

confuseddasher Member

On top of my head, you should pair this shade of grey with black or darker indigo jeans, for example. The jeans' color and the blazer in the picture doesn't look really that good, to be honest. It's not really about too much contrast, but it's more about that shade of the jeans, I guess. The jeans themselves, try to get slim-fitted or straight style, that boot-cut (I believe) looks really unflattering. My 2 cents :)