• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lifestyle Hotels in Asia

Best bang-for-your-buck hotel Continent?

• East Asia

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Middle East

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Africa

• North America

• South America

• Europe

• Ociania

• Total voters

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Having been based in Asia now for 6+ yrs, I've like most people experience the absolutely astonishing hospitality that the continent has to offer (generally speaking of course). Great value across the board that makes it quite hard to adjust when traveling North America or Europe.

But, aside from great luxury/premium options - there aren't that many lifestyle hotels available that also offers an interesting scene of people, food and conversations.

Last year Trunk and Koe opened up in Shibuya, Tokyo. Great additions that I truly love. But are there any others available that I'm missing?

img20.jpg

NnamAries

Reaction score
I visited this place called keio-plaza there in Tokyo. Its not new tho but it is everything you are looking for in one.

Check it out and I am sure whatever it is you have been missing since will be complete

Last edited:

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NnamAries - thanks for the input! Did this place a have a bar? I reckon that's essential to any lifestyle hotel. I stayed once at http://wiredhotel.com/ in Asakusa. Great experience but not the "scene" you were hoping for.

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
excellent - will check it out next time for sure! It looks reasonably priced too!

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Hong Kong, we have Upper House and MO Landmark, yet i don't think they qualify as lifestyle hotels. Tuve is a close call, but they don't really have a bar. http://www.tuve.hk/philosophy/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads