• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Life/After/Denim brand?

Burr130

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the brand Life/After/Denim? Thinking of getting some hoodies from them but I have no idea how their stuff fits. Tried doing a search all over the web and the forum but found nothing. =\\ Any info would be great! Thanks

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Burr130
Anyone familiar with the brand Life/After/Denim? Thinking of getting some hoodies from them but I have no idea how their stuff fits. Tried doing a search all over the web and the forum but found nothing. =\\ Any info would be great! Thanks

I can roughly guess based on their fit pics and especially price that it's nothing radical or particularly different, but you should email the guys at www.needsupply.com and ask. Chris there is really helpful.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just bought the Silverlake shirt from Need Supply last week (great service, by the way). A lot of their offerings strike me as generic, so this is my one and only piece from them. Here's what I can tell you based on this lone shirt:

Fit: Slim, but you'll probably want to go TTS. This is one of the few button-down shirts that was slimming on me without pulling a lot across the back. This creates a great silhouette. My lone complaint are the slim arm holes. They're pretty high, so I do get a little bit of pulling when I outreach my arms. This will probably be appealing to those who complain about baggy arms on shirts.

Fabric: Nothing special. Soft, but a little on the thin side. This makes for a comfortable, but somewhat flimsy feel.

Extras: Pretty thick buttons, which I've become more appreciative of.

Overall: I wouldn't pay retail on any of their stuff, but if you like a piece enough and find it on discount, I'd say it's worth a look.

Burr130

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I just bought the Silverlake shirt from Need Supply last week (great service, by the way). A lot of their offerings strike me as generic, so this is my one and only piece from them. Here's what I can tell you based on this lone shirt:

Fit: Slim, but you'll probably want to go TTS. This is one of the few button-down shirts that was slimming on me without pulling a lot across the back. This creates a great silhouette. My lone complaint are the slim arm holes. They're pretty high, so I do get a little bit of pulling when I outreach my arms. This will probably be appealing to those who complain about baggy arms on shirts.

Fabric: Nothing special. Soft, but a little on the thin side. This makes for a comfortable, but somewhat flimsy feel.

Extras: Pretty thick buttons, which I've become more appreciative of.

Overall: I wouldn't pay retail on any of their stuff, but if you like a piece enough and find it on discount, I'd say it's worth a look.

Thanks man this is really helpful. Do you mind taking measurements of the shirt you bought for them and what size is it? that would be a GREAT help

thanks!~

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads