1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Liberty's pocket squares

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by chorse123, Apr 22, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I have two hemstitched cotton pocket squares from Liberty's. I bought these about two years ago and haven't used them once. They measure 11" x 11". I'm asking $10 each, or $17 for both, which includes shipping in the US (UPS) or Canada (USPS). Final sale, no returns. Paypal, check or money order. Send me a pm if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

Tropical flower print
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Green flower print
    [​IMG]

I also have this gingham square. Feels like cotton, maybe blended with poly. Can't remember where it's from, but I know it's not Liberty's. It's straight stitched, and the stitching on one side is coming a little loose, but it's certainly fixable. You can see the problem on the top left. 12" x 12" Asking $5, shipped, simply to get rid of it. Any takers?
    [​IMG]

2. Waltar

Waltar Well-Known Member

$20 for all 3 shipped to 11967?

3. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

If you don't take Waltar up on his offer, I'd be happy to receive the blue gingham.

4. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

All sold pending payment. Thanks, guys. [​IMG]