• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Liam Gallagher, fashion designer

JaPo

Reaction score
Yeah, like this mullet-addled cess-pit scraping of a human being is ever going to design decent clobber.

Don't expect much, really.

Have you seen what he and Noel wore through the 90's? I mean, we all know they were dark times but come on?!

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JaPo
Yeah, like this mullet-addled cess-pit scraping of a human being is ever going to design decent clobber.

That was a really good sentence. Please take a gander at the "Post your 5 favorite bands and I will mock you" thread.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are we really citing a white button down and baggy chinos over sneakers worn circa 1994 as fashion insight? I think I'd let Pete Doherty dress me before this twat. At least with Pete I could have a good story behind why I looked like total ****.

Well you see, I'm wearing this plastic shopping bag fashioned into a diaper and a teddy bear tied around my neck because my designer was too strung out on smack to know his own name or see straight much less design clothing so he mumbled something, threw up on my shoe and then handed me this stuff.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pete Doherty collaborated with Gio Goi to make some contextually hilarious t-shirts, including this gem..
image1xl.jpg

dougie

Reaction score
"If it was 1979 and British rock stars were fashion designers it would be Paul Weller, Ian Curtis, me, my brother Rory, me, Ozzy, and Brian Eno. Why aren't you paying attention?"

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dougie
"If it was 1979 and British rock stars were fashion designers it would be Paul Weller, Ian Curtis, me, my brother Rory, me, Ozzy, and Brian Eno. Why aren't you paying attention?"

I'm so confused by this quote I don't even know where to begin with everything thats wrong with it

I can't listen to Liam talk without wanting to break things so I can't confirm you are quoting him but did he just call Rory Gallagher his brother and then list himself twice?

JaPo

Reaction score
He buys very expensive large collared coats and sunglasses.

That doesn't qualify him for a career in clothes designing. Please don't say he tries to put his 'artist's touch' on these 'British classics'.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing what the line looks like when it debuts next month. I like look of The Beatles during the Rubber Soul era. At least there will be desert boots and suede jackets.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads