• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LF Hairstyling Advice

crank

Reaction score
Since the new year is coming up, I thought that maybe I would go with a new hairstyle and perhaps a shorter haircut. Not really sure what to do at this point. I've gotten some suggestions to cut it short but there are too many asians with short hair! lol

It also took me ages to grow my hair out so I don't know if I want to cut it short just yet. Any suggestions? I'm also thinking of dying my hair. Thanks in advance!

*#..

Reaction score
Don't dye it! I have an Asian friend that dyes his hair every month. I swear, he has a different hair color every time I see him - you don't want to be that guy. I think it looks good longer, so don't cut it too short.

crank

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and suggestion.

Haha ... I kinda do want to dye it brown. That's it. I don't think am willing to try any color lighter than that. I just don't have any hairstyles in mind if I was to cut it short. I've had a faux hawk before but it's too cold outside to be cutting it that short. Come to think of it, whenever I cut it short, it has always been a faux hawk.

I looked for Jeff Tweedy's styles and I didn't see anyone that I really liked. Any other suggestions?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.